As more and more things become connected, these three companies have come together to demonstrate best in class options available in the market. This training will cover some key offerings for the IoT and a full afternoon of hands-on sessions with TI's SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® solution and 2lemetry’s Cloud solution.
This day-long session is $99 and includes a CC3200-LAUNCHXL- SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 Launchpad, a free developer's account for 2lemetry's ThingFabric platform and instruction from three leading companies in the Internet of Things – Texas Instruments, Arrow, and 2lemetry.
DATE: Wednesday, October 22, 2014
TIME: 9:30am - 5:30pm
LOCATION: Computer Science Software Innovation Lab, 2nd Floor, Room 2360 - 9 King's College Circle (Gerstein Library) University of Toronto - St. George Campus, Toronto, ON MAP
COST: $99.00 (SOLD OUT)
- You are required to bring a laptop to the workshop
- Download the Installation Manual from the wiki site: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Arrow_IoT_Seminar_2014
- Complete the pre-work before the seminar.
- Students will be issued a CC3200-LAUNCHXL- SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 Launchpad for use during labs
- Introductions & Demonstrations
- Intelligent Systems Introduction
- IoT Technology overview - what is it and how does it work
- Texas Instruments Technologies for IoT - Broadest Wireless Connectivity portfolio & MCU portfolio
- Hands on Lab - TI's SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi®
- Hands on Lab - Connect and Communicate to 2lemetry Cloud